About this Blog

Here you will find information and writings by Carrie Dalby, both fiction and nonfiction, as well as the ups and downs of life.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Still Here

It's been an ebb and flow of family and friends lately.




Laughter and tears.




Wiggles and giggles.





A thousand mile road trip in our new-used car, packed to the gills with luggage and kids.






Living in a hotel room for ten days and being adopted by the staff.




Meeting extended family members for the first time and saying good-bye to others.




Homeschool, social gatherings and sending the youngest boy off to preschool.





And that little princess... she turns TWO next weekend!




I haven't been reading or writing blogs for over a month. But, I'm ready to jump back on track and ride this blog out to the end of the year—and beyond.




Keep your chin up and smile!

1 comment:

  1. Wow..love your pics and the way you did them so artistically. When I finish my 2nd book's first draft...we'll need to interview each other on our blogs. I'm 10 chapters from the finish...I see a pin hole of light at the end of the tunnel, finally!

    ReplyDelete