About this Blog

Here you will find information and writings by Carrie Dalby, both fiction and nonfiction, as well as the ups and downs of life.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Attack of the Writer Blob Blog


I’ve noticed that my production level tapers off the last half of the week and I need to do something about it.

Maybe it’s the fact that I typically bake on Wednesdays, so I have a cookie hangover Thursdays.

Or the several late nights of research and writing builds up and my system crashes for a day (or two) to reset itself.

Add that to the fact that I haven’t officially exercised in about two months and you get attack of the writer blob blog.
My original Cookie Monster Blob:



Until the next time, you can see what books I’m reading, what cookies I'm eating, and what I’m working on at www.facebook.com/AuthorCarrieCox

No comments:

Post a Comment